Apple & Berry Crumble24.8.2018
A tasty treat that will tempt even the fussiest of eaters!
A tasty recipe courtesy of Zanussi.
If you’re feeling creative, play around with different flavours by changing the fruit you use.
- 500g mixed frozen berries
- 4 small apples, peeled, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces juice of 1 clementine
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 60g cold butter, cut into cubes
- 50g jumbo oats
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the frozen berries, chopped apples, clementine juice and 2tbsp of the sugar to a baking dish and mix with a spoon. (A slightly wider dish works well so the juices can bubble off and the crumble gets nicely golden).
- In a large bowl mix together the flour and butter with your fingers, rubbing well until combined.
- Add the oats and remaining sugar and rub again with your fingers.
- Sprinkle this topping over the fruit, covering as much of it as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with Greek yogurt.